T2 Version 2.77 Update
If you received your BroodMinder-T2 prior to February 14, 2019, then it requires a firmware update. Version 2.76 limits temperature logging to 96 degrees F (35 C).
Version 2.77 can be installed using your phone/tablet (currently only iOS, we are still working on Android).
- IMPORTANT - SYNC your -T2 devices to retrieve any data not yet uploaded. (Updating the firmware will clear all data stored in the -T2. It will not clear the data stored in the phone/tablet.)
- Load the BroodMinder-Apiary app from the app/play store
- Make sure your BroodMinder-T2 is ON. If not, hold the power button for at least 5 seconds.
- Start the app and it will find your BroodMinder devices
- If the -T2 device needs updating, it will indicate "Ver:2.76" beside the temperature reading. If you do not see this, the update is not needed.
- Press the update button in the upper right corner.
- The app will ask if you are sure.
- The app will ask if you are really sure.
- The automatic process will update all T2 devices it can find.
- Restart your -T2 devices by holding the button for at least 5 seconds. The LED should then flash for 1 minute to indicate everything is running fine.
Alternatively, we are happy to update your devices for you if you return them to us.
- Please request a RMA (Return Material Authorization) from Mike at Support@BroodMinder.com.
For the more adventurous, we have a PC version which updates devices a bit quicker (30 seconds vs. 2 minutes). Information on that can be found here.