T2 Version 2.77 Update - PC Version
If you received your BroodMinder-T2 prior to February 14, 2019, then it requires a firmware update. Version 2.76 limits temperature logging to 96 degrees F (35 C).
We have PC software that will update the devices using a BLED112 Bluetooth dongle. This version is faster than the phone/tablet version and may appeal to some more technically savvy folks.
It will require the purchase of Silicon Labs BLED112 which you can find here for about $10. (You'll want to keep track of the BLED112 because we will be releasing -T2 feature upgrades later this summer).
The software to do the update is here in a zipped file.
- Get this file and unzip it on your computer
- Open file manager and double click on UpdateT2.bat
- Enter the BroodMinder-T2 ID when asked
- Make sure the -T2 is powered
- Watch the update
We have had very good luck with this program, however, if you run into problems, try:
- Retry programming by double clicking on Retry.bat
- Unplug and plug in the BLED112 again
- Remove the battery from the -T2 for 20 seconds and try again.
- This program only works with 64-bit versions of windows.
Good luck. For more help, contact Mike at support@BroodMinder.com.