meta BroodMinder-WS installation
- Install the Broodminder-WS in an open space allowing the air to flow. A pod is the ideal mounting configuration but it can also go fixed to the wall or on top of a hive roof.
- Avoid very direct sunlight and do not place it on the ground or over high heat-capacity structures (like concrete or brick) since they will sink or heat the sensor.
If it is the first time you install a BroodMinder device, follow the next generic steps.
- install BroodMinder Bees app, create your account
- make your first manual sync
- install the device under your beehive
- view and explore the data on mobile BroodMinder Bees app and on the web Mybroodminder.com.
If you have any question installing on your specific set-up, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.